Tuesday 13 October 2009

Welcome To Noah francis Biggest Fansite !

Hi everyone,
my name is Linda and I have been a fan of Noah Francis for ages!!
I have a friend of a friend who actually knows him, and thats where I hope to get all the latest info on what hes doing, where hes appearing and all the goss !!

I have been to quite a few of his shows, and I'm getting quite a collection of his autographs which I will post on here hopefully with any other photos I have.

I love his music, his performing is just out of this world... but the main reason I
love him sooo much, is he always has time for his fans after each show.. He is soo funny and its really like talking to a friend than your biggest idol !! .
But thats what Noah is ... my idol ! ... so I'm gonna shout about him as loud as I can until the whole world feels the same way as I do about Noah Francis !!

And Noah If you ever read this ... please please please give me a shout out on one of your Youtube videos !! ..and I'll love you forever !! .. well ... i already do :-)
<3 Linda.

1 comment:

  1. HI LINDA I WORK FOR NOAH THIS IS A GREAT BLOGG KEEP UP THE NEWS AND RUMOURS FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY BLOGG TOO.XX

    ReplyDelete