Tuesday 13 October 2009

News, rumours, photos

Hi everyone, Linda here...

First the Noah Francis news:

I heard a month ago that Noah Francis was traveling around the UK with a camera crew showing people on the street his new music video and getting their reactions on film !

Through a friend of a friend, I managed to find out where they were going to be next and
turned up hoping to see the new video that he has been keeping secret for many months now..
well.. guess what .... I got to see the video !! and they filmed what I thought of it !
They said they filmed hundreds of people, but I really hope I get to be in the final trailer that will be
on Youtube !!! ..

I signed something, so I cant say too much about the video except that IT IS MIND BLOWING AMAZING, AWESOME,
...GOD.. I dont have the words to describe how it makes you feel ... Its just so cool ... and the music really makes you ..
feel .. something. Its definitely gonna be a huge hit ...

Rumours:

well.. the rumour is that his first single will be out in January ... its called "Harvest Tree"
If i could pre order it now, I would .... when its released I'm gonna but like 10 copies of it from itunes and try to get as many other Noah Francis fans to do the same so we can push it to number 1 in the itunes chart !!!

Another rumour is that he has filmed another music video as the follow up single, and the budget was bigger than Madonna and Robbie williams videos (which incidently I heard were done at the same video suite in London)

Photos:

Well I have to start with the photo used on his official website : http://www.noahfrancis.org/



more photos next time !!

Thats all for this time

<3 u Noah !

Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment