Tuesday 20 October 2009

news, rumours, photos

HI everyone,

News:

I have had it confirmed that Noah Francis is flying to New York soon to have a meeting with the 50 cent camp !
This is really exciting as I've read lots of rumours of famous rapers that he may be working with, the likes of Jay-Z , eminem and 50 cent !
So knowing hes involved in some way with 50 really gives me hope hes gonna do a colab on a track with him !!

Noah has been seen in the studio with rock legends Killing Joke ! .. they were huge in the 80's and still pull in huge crowds at festivals. When I asked my friends contact in the Noah Francis camp he said they have finished a track and recorded it in dire straights mark knopfler's studio's in Chelsea, London !!
Cant wait to hear the song! I wasnt able to find out the title of the song theyve recorded ...YET !! lol

I read on the forums that Noah Francis was in San Francisco recently in a restaurant bass player from Metalica Robert Trujillo,
they were seen hugging and joking when they parted meaning they must be good friends and maybe doing a track also.

<3 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment