Tuesday 10 November 2009

Apologies to everyone !

Today I got a telephone call from Last ten management regarding my fan blogs here.
Imagine my surprise when the person on the other end of the line said
"hi .. this is Noah francis !"
I never thought in million years that Noah would find the time to call me .. I'm only a fan!

the reason he was calling me though was not altogether a happy one. He said he had read my blogs and found the rumours section entertaining though he was very concerned about one rumour in particular. The rumour about the meeting with Michael jackson just before Jacksons death.
Noah said that while rumours speculating about his movements and career were generally fine and entertained him,
on this occasion he felt strongly enough to call me to put on record that the Michael Jackson rumour was "total fabrication" .
Noah said he has never met Michael, but that Michael Jackson was one of his most important influences throughout his life in music, along with Marvin Gaye and Bob Dylan.
Although he was quite serious in his tone of voice about my blog rumour, he was so warm and understanding when I apologised and promised to delete that rumour and any other that cannot be confirmed by at least one other person, I totally understand why he was so concerned about the Michael Jackson rumour.
The conversation ended on a positive note, saying he liked my blog and the fact I am so into his music ! ..
He said that he hopes to meet me in person when he starts touring .. and will sign some stuff for me :-)
So .. sorry once again .. my blog is only intended to cover what Noah Francis is up to, but I heard the MJ rumour from someone else in LA, and I was so excited, that I had to tell someone .. well.. everyone !!
I will now delete that post and label it as "total fabrication"

needless to say, I wont be listening to any rumours from anyone in LA anytime soon !!

<3 You Noah !!!

Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment